General terms and conditions for use of the services provided by STPlace.com
These Terms govern the relationship between the users of the online platform STPlace.com and the owner of the platform, which arise in this connection and on the occasion of the examination of the site and use of the services provided by him
Definitions of terms used in the text of the general terms and conditions:
Website: (“website”) e a special place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unified address (URL) Protocol HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image, or other materials and resources;
Information platform : is a comprehensive product that enables users to access a variety of information through hyperlinks to resources located on servers of the owner or other servers outside the control of the latter;
User is a natural or legal person registered as such under the laws of the country, which visited, and read the information provided in the framework of the information platform.
The information platform, located at the Internet address with a domain STPlace.com provides users with the opportunity to be informed about products for adults, relating to health, intimate as well as links to the sites of the manufacturer to be used only in case of from the user’s interest and desire to purchase the product, without the need for registration of the user profile.
Rights and obligations of the users
- the useris responsible for all its actions that result from your use of the site, including for contracts and payments occurring. When using the online platform users are obliged to avoid carrying out of actions that violate the law.
(B). the user undertakes to use the access to the electronic system to comply with European legislation, applicable laws and these terms and conditions. Not to offend any material or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights; to inform immediately the website in case of committed or discovered violation, not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to, the identification procedure frustrates another user not access outside the, not to impede the availability, reliability or quality of the provided access, and not to use it in a way that causes from its use. Not to submit to another person or otherwise mislead third parties concerning your identity or affiliation to a certain group of people, not to perform malicious actions within the meaning of these terms and conditions.
- Usercannot extract, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and communicate to the public, otherwise information resources published on the website, as well as to create its own database in electronic or any other kind of information resources belong to the databases on the website without the express permission of MagicalG.com
Protection of personal data
STPlace.com Do not collect your personal information such as names, addresses, and phone numbers. the provision of this information via the published links on the websites of manufacturers is exclusively the responsibility of the user and will, on that MagicalG. com no control
Do not provide this information in case you have not read carefully the terms and conditions for supply and use, published on the websites of the manufacturers.
- STPlace.com does not guarantee for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of any materials contained in the site. All materials are intended for information only and do not constitute advice on the purchase of the product.
- STPlace.com does not guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this site and assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of problems with access to the site.
- STPlace.com reserves the right to suspend the site at any time without justified reasons for this, including but not limited to, due to updates, enhancements, or prevention, as is not responsible for such suspension.
- STPlace.com is not responsible for the content of sites accessed through links posted on the site (references, links), under the provisions in force in the field of national and international legislation
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on the site, along with its design, images and source code, belong to the STPlace.com and are under the protection of the laws in force in the field of national and international intellectual property laws.
- The user undertakes to use the allocated access to the Internet-based information system:
- to comply with European legislation, the present general terms and to conduct themselves with good morals;
- not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system
- not to offend any property or non-property rights and shall immediately inform the STPlace.com in case of committed or detected violation;
- not to submit to another person or otherwise mislead third parties concerning your identity or affiliation to a certain group of people;
- not to carry out malicious activities within the meaning of these general terms;
- The user unable to retrieve, reproduce, delete, delete, modify, distribute and communicate to the public, otherwise information resources published on the website of the STPlace.com , as well as to create its own database in an electronic or other form of information resources belong to the databases on the website of the STPlace.com ,without the express permission of MagicalG.com .
Complaints and returns
All complaints and claims relating to the products described in this site should be addressed to producers and distributors of the product, the website from where the same has been purchased.
STPlace.com is not responsible for the actions of third parties and products provided by them.
Any dispute concerning the operation of the present general terms and conditions for use of the site or infringement, including the disputes and disagreements concerning the validity, interpretation, performance, termination or non-performance of the obligations of the the Parties shall be governed by the parties in a friendly manner. In the event of a dispute relating to purchase online, you can use the site DSB, located on the online address https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=it
A decision by a Court of competent jurisdiction or an amendment to the legislation, making it one of the terms of these general conditions of use of the site invalid, void or unenforceable, will apply only to this condition and will not make any other condition invalid invalid or impracticable, and all other terms will remain in full force and effect, in so far as they are not significantly influenced by climate.
With the use of the website STPlace.com , The USER declares that he is aware of the current terms and conditions and accepts them unconditionally, as is obliged to observe them.
The use of the Internet portal STPlace.com by you constitutes acceptance by you of all the terms, conditions, and guidelines.